I have seen many Small Businesses starting out and they use excel spreadsheets to manage their business. Yes, this will work when you are still small but as the business grows you can quickly loose track of your business and loose money! Many businesses fail due to lack of admin and keeping track of expenses and monies outstanding.
Sage Cloud Accounting is designed for small to medium businesses and is :
- a very affordable way to manage your business and can be paid on a monthly basis
- gives you the option of cancelling your subscription at any given time or you can pay annually with a discount.
- the ideal package for you which is very user friendly and keeps track of your business in simple terms.
- a cloud based product which means you can basically access your accounts anywhere you are as long as you have an internet connection. Being Cloud based also eliminates the need to run backups and you always have your info at your fingertips.
- standard with 2 users and the option to Invite your Accountant which is a very handy tool when you are needing advice
- is simplified accounting and takes care of the debits and credits without the user even knowing debits and credits exist making it simple and easy for anyone to understand and use
- able to store all your important company details in the cloud for easy access. A very nice feature to use while invoicing is to also store a copy of all supporting documents, eg: Purchase Order, quote, tenders etc all in one place attached to the invoice.
- Able to make handling your bank accounts one simple step. By logging into your Sage Cloud daily, all your bank transactions are updated automatically and all you need to do is setup the account allocation which can also be done through a mapping tool to simplify your banks.
- Simple in terms of invoice/ document processing and allows one the ability to change transactions without processing reversals , but manages and audit trail of these changes .
- Able to keep track of outstanding monies has been simplified and can be easily viewed on your Company dashboard as well.
The dashboard is very user friendly and shows the status of your business daily in one simple screen and is a great snapshot of where you are in your business right now .
Please visit the Sage Website https://accounting.sageone.co.za for more technical info.
If you require assistance with regards to setup and making sure the package will be used to its full potential, please feel free to give me a call.