Why Choose Sage 100 Evolution
Published: 2019-02-12 04:29 PM by Keshen Pather
I get asked all the time, “Why should I move to Sage 100?”.
So what makes Sage 100 so appealing? For one it comes with many built-in modules, like Multi-warehousing; Bank Manager; Point of Sale and CRM Standard. Secondly, Sage 100 is developed on SQL which means it is a lot more stable than Pastel Partner’s Pervasive. It’s also the fact that Sage 100 has unlimited financial years, which means no more tedious Year Ends!
Click The read more button to see a bit more detail or Contact Keshen on 076 974 9238 or firstname.lastname@example.org
if you would like us to Demo Sage 100 for you.
Some core features of Sage 100 include:
• System Manager • Advanced Security
• Microsoft® Office Integration • Graphs and Visual Reports
• Central Search and KPI Dashboards • Visual Reports
• Report Writer & Stationery Customisation • Accounts Receivable
• Accounts Payable • Invoicing
• Project Tracking • General Ledger
• Cash Book • Sales & Purchase Order Entry
• Inventory Control • Unit of Measure
• Goods Received Voucher • Import Cost Allocations
• Tax Module • Sage Pay
• Customer Zone
Additional modules available:
• Bill of Materials • Sage Intelligence
• Multi-Currency • Pricing Matrix
• Serial Number Tracking • Voucher Management
• Fixed Assets
Contact Keshen on 076 974 9238 or email@example.com if you would like us to Demo Sage 100 for you.
“Soaring Above the Rest”